We are a general audience site. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older. We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that we have collected information from anyone under 13 years of age, any information regarding that user will be promptly deleted.
Collection of Information
B4 UR SKN™ may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us when you register an account, such as your name and e-mail address. We collect billing and credit card information if you purchase B4 UR SKN™ products in order to complete the purchase transaction. B4 UR SKN™ may also collect demographic information that will be anonymized so that it is not unique to you, such as your age and gender.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through B4 UR SKN™ public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
B4 UR SKN™ is not responsible for the content you post and publicize on the Website’s public message boards.
Use of your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or by contacting us at email@example.com To send periodic text messages Text Marketing and notifications (if applicable): By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 8 per month. You can unsubscribe from further text messages by replying STOP. Message and data rates may apply.
Protecting your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order; enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Disclosure information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
B4 UR SKN ™
P.O BOX 160497
Brooklyn, NY 11216